(1) The equal coverage of all business units
(2) The proceeding covers the overlapped business (the affiliated business)
(3) The revision of definition to be clearer, inclusive and easy for understanding (Not provided in the original Act)
(4) The enforced rules have to be revised in 3-year time for the up-to-date, and for the compliance with the changed situation and trade practices.
(1) To open opportunities for the business sector to participate in law enforcement
(2) The request to receive the advance adjudication of practices
(3) The result of adjudication for the illegal practice has to be publicized to the public
(4) To give opinions on the Government or state agency’s policy that obstructs the free and fair competition
2.2 The Suppression
(1) The Legal Punishment
Comparison of Punishment Table
(2) To enhance the effectiveness of the investigation protocol
(3) The authorization for the Intellectual Property and International Trade Court to proceed the case with criminal penalty
(4) To enhance the effectiveness and procedures to restrain the violated practices or the suggesting violated practices by elevating the penalty from criminal penalty to the administrative penalty.
3.1 The independent competition commission that is free from interference
3.2 The Office of the Trade Competition as an independent and highly effective agency